Exclusive Indian Restaurant
AN Indian restaurant has cemented its reputation as a favourite
among food fans and critics in 2011.
Throughout the last 12 months Rhyl’s Chilli Pink restaurant has won
rave reviews from Indian cuisine enthusiasts and continued to create a
stir in the town thanks to its contemporary interior and
up to the minute atmosphere.
Owned by Shakeel and Akheel Aslam, Chllli Pink mixes traditional
cuisine with a twist of modern flair on one plate.
It is the brother’s dedication to using top notch ingredients and
dazzling flavours which lead to Chilli Pink being voted Rhyl Journal
Restaurant of the Year 2011.
"We continue to strive to otter the best possible experience to all of
our customers,“ said Shakeel, who promised something different
for visitors to Chilli Pink in 2012.
Chilli Pink is open for lunch from 12pm till 4.30pm
and dinner from 5pm till 11.30pm.
Chilli Pink also offers deliveries from 12pm till 11pm, delivering top
notch Indian food to your front door.
- Serving Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Lunchtime Special 12pm / 4pm - 3 courses - Adults £6.95 - Children (under 12) £3.95
- Business Lunches Catered For
- Open 7 days a week 12pm - 11pm
- Large group bookings welcome
- Free Home Delivery call 01745 35786 for details