A BUILDING blaze in Mochdre was caused accidentally, fire chiefs have said.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service said a call was received shortly after 1.30pm on Saturday reporting the incident, at a commercial property in Eagles Farm Road.

A spokesman for the service said a vehicle was destroyed and 100 per cent smoke damage was caused to the building itself.

Crews declared the incident over at 3.45pm, concluding the cause was accidental.

The Welsh Ambulance Service was also alterted to the incident.

A spokesman said: "We attended a building fire in Mochdre - we had one ambulance there and conveyed to Glan Clwyd Hospital."